Our global manufacturing is divided across two sites. Each location has been selected on the ability of our long established supply chain to provide the highest quality of raw material and subsequent processes.
Ball Valve Factory
Our Ball valve range is manufactured at PJ Valves Manufacturing Pvt in Pune, India. In this region we are able to draw on a raw material supply chain that deals exclusively with pressure containing parts for international markets. Pune is also a world renowned centre of engineering excellence, and we benefit from industry experienced personnel through all disciplines of our business. Materials are available according to NORSOK M650 edition IV.
Special Forged Steel Valves
Our Forged Steel valve range is manufactured in Turin, Italy – an area renowned for its forging capability. This is reflected in the integrity of our product and its frequent use in some of the most demanding industry applications.
- Materials are available according to NORSOK M650 edition IV.
- High pressure classes, including API10K and API15K.
- Our Cryogenic Forged Steel valve range is suitable for temperatures as low as -196 degrees Celsius.
Our Forged Steel range includes Gate, Globe and Check valves.
Decades of experience working with pressure containing parts means that our internal casting reject rate is very low, even for hard to cast materials such as duplex and Inconel.
Both of our facilities meet and exceed international standards in Quality, Health and Safety. We hold ISO 9001 accreditation across all plants, as well as ISO 14001 Environmental qualification and OHSAS 18001 QHSE.
Available in-house testing capabilities
- PMI- Online Spectro including testing of Nitrogen.
- Hardness test by Brinell as well as by Portable Digital Hardness Tester.
- Impact test at Room Temperatures & Sub Zero Temperatures (Cryogenic) (0° C to -196° C).
- Corrosion test as per ASTM A262 method A,B,C, & E , as per A 923 method A & B and as per G-28 method A Pitting corrosion test as per ASTM G48 method A & ASTM A 923 method C.
- Crevice pitting corrosion test (PREN)
- Microstructure for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Duplex / Super Duplex Stainless Steel. U to 400x (NORSOK)
- Ferrite measurement
Our manufactured products go beyond industry standards and provide excellent, long term sealing performance. We are expert at meeting project specifications and delivering valves on time to meet our customer project schedules.