Products: Double Block and Bleed Valves
Our Double Block and Bleed Valves comply with ASME, ANSI and API standards. The advanced features incorporated onto our range of floating and trunnion ball valves are also designed into these double block and bleed valves. These features are requirements by end users such as Petrobras, Aramco, BP and Pemex – which includes ISO 15848-1,2 fugitive emission tests.
We carry out NDT tests on sample castings per batch to ensure high quality castings for our “right first time” production philosophy.
Product design features
- Ball - Floating Ball or Trunnion Mounted. Choice of bleed valve.
- Gate Type - Stelited Seats. Choice of bleed valve.
- Sealing options including additional graphite, O-rings and/or lip seals.
- Seating options including PTFE, PEEK and metal seated.
- Seating options including Devlon, Nylon, PTFE, PEEK, PCTFE and TCC metal seated.
- 1-1/2” to 8”
- 150lb to 2500lb
- Full and Reduced bore
- Manual and Actuated
- Ball Needle Ball
- Gate Needle Gate
Statoil approved QTR qualified to NORSOK M650 edition IV.
- Carbon and Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- Austenitic and Super Austenitic Stainless Steels
- Duplex and Super Duplex
- Nickel alloys and Super alloys eg 6Mo, Hastelloy, Inconel and Monel.
All from high quality forgings & castings. Other material combinations available against specific requirements.
- Metal Seated Ball valves with Tungsten Carbide Coating (TCC) on the seat and ball
- Inconel overlay seat pockets
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Bolting (HDG)
Our DBB valve can be manufactured in different variations. Whilst maintaining the main blockage device as a ball, the bleed device can be designed to suit customer requirement with needle, gate, and globe options available.
The DBB valve can be manufactured in both Floating and Trunnion types, exotic materials and any combination of end connections.
Compensate for wear and pressures to prolong sealing life. Seat is thicker and seated deeper in the valve.
Self Relieving Seats
With double block and bleed.
Optional sealant injection system.
Stronger stem, meaning a higher MAST value, with no impact on break torques. The stem slot into ball is deeper and slightly curved which gives better control of ball and reduced risk of shearing. Our stem design incorporates a tamper proof antistatic device and is blowout proof.
Stem Sealing Design
The stem O-ring is located in the body which reduces the friction on the sealing area and so improves performance and provides a long cycle life as demonstrated by our Fugitive Emissions Testing. The stem seal design also features live loaded packing.
Actuation Ready Design
Large ISO plate and plate design reduces the time and cost of actuation. Uniform torques provide prolonged cyclic life.
Standard on lever and gear operated valves.
We test to API 6D, API 598/EN 12266-1. Fugitive Emission Testing to ISO-15848-1,2. Fire safe to API 607/EN ISO 10497. All tested in-house.
BP Skarv Idun
PJV supplied valves in Duplex and Super Duplex including Metal Seated ball valves to BP Norge in accordance with NORSOK specifications.
Share with friends