Products: Butterfly Valves
The high performance butterfly valve range is a reliable option for more critical applications and longevity. We have worked with many end user specifications to include their requirements in our standard design. This means that we can manufacture high quality high performance butterfly valves rapidly.
NDT conducted on sample castings per batch to ensure high quality castings for right first time assembly and production.
- Concentric Rubber Lined
- Double Offset
- Triple Offset
Full rating on design pressure and bidirectional as standard.
Product design features
- Increased corrosion allowance to meet end user specifications, where specified
- Modular seat and seal design, including firesafe
- Integral top bracket
- One piece stem
- Bidirectional for full ASME pressure rating
- 2” to 24”
- 150 and 300lb
- Manual and Actuated
Statoil approved QTR qualified to NORSOK M650 edition IV.
- Carbon and Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- Austenitic and Super Austenitic Stainless Steels
- Duplex and Super Duplex
- Nickel alloys and Super alloys eg 6Mo, Hastelloy, Inconel and Monel
All from high quality castings. Other material combinations available against specific requirements.
- Seat options including PTFE, PCTFE, RPTFE, Firesafe, Inconel
- Seal options including Graphite, PTFE, Chevron, O- Rings
- Specific paint requirements including NORSOK systems
Butterfly valves meet the following standards as a minimum: API 609, ASME B 16.34, ASME B 16.5, 16.10, API 607, NACE MR 01 75.
Choice of seats depending on application including metal seated and firesafe seated.
Replaceable in the field ensuring minimum downtime.
Thicker stem designed into valve from outset, creating a higher MAST, this eliminating most actuator safety factor issues associated with butterfly valves.
Stem Sealing Design
Different options with extra sealing options for those more demanding applications.
Built to cater for most customer specifications in terms of corrosion allowance requirements.
API 598/EN 12266-1
BG Hibiscus Project
PJV supplied valves in short lead times for the project needed for high pressure gas and high H2S applications. High pressure Gas testing was completed.
PJV manufactured and supplied Ball, Butterfly, Globe, Check & Needle valves to our customer.
Share with friends