Products: Floating Ball Valve
Our floating ball design complies with ANSI, ASME and API standards. We have also incorporated features required by specific end users such as Petrobras, Aramco, BP and Pemex – including ISO 15848-1,2 emissions testing.
We carry out NDT tests on sample castings per batch to ensure high quality castings for our “right first time” production philosophy.
Product design features
- Sealing options including additional graphite, O-rings and/or lip seals. Seating options including PTFE, PEEK and TCC Metal Seated.
- Specific paint requirements including NORSOK, NACE and features including organic internal coatings.
- NDT options based on project and criticality of valve.
- 1/2” to 8”
- 150lb to 2500lb
- Full and Reduced Bore
- Manual and Actuated
Statoil approved QTR qualified to NORSOK M650 edition IV.
- Carbon and Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- Austenitic and Super Austenitic Stainless Steels
- Duplex and Super Duplex
- Nickel alloys and Super alloys eg 6Mo, Hastelloy, Inconel and Monel
All from high quality castings. Other material combinations available against specific requirements.
- Metal Seated Ball valves with Tungsten Carbide Coating (TCC) on the seat and ball
- Inconel overlay seat pockets
- James Walker Seals / KalRez O'Rings
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Bolting (HDG)
Two piece or three piece construction ball valves meet the following standards: API 6D, API 608, BS EN ISO 17292, EN 12516-1,2, ASME B16.34, B16.5, B16.10, API 607/ISO 10497.
Stronger stem, meaning a higher MAST value, with no impact on break torques. The stem slot into ball is deeper and slightly curved which gives better control of ball and reduced risk of shearing. Our stem design incorporates a tamper proof antistatic device and is blowout proof.
Stem Sealing Design
The stem O-ring is located in the body which reduces the friction on the sealing area and so improves performance and provides a long cycle life as demonstrated by our Fugitive Emissions Testing. The stem seal design also features live loaded packing.
Compensate for wear and pressures to prolong sealing life. Seat is thicker and seated deeper in the valve.
Actuation Ready Design
Large ISO plate and plate designs reduces the time and cost of actuation. Uniform torques provide prolonged cyclic life.
Standard on lever and gear operated valves.
API 598/EN 12266-1. Fugitive Emission Testing to ISO-15848-1,2. Fire safe to API 607/EN ISO 10497. All tested in-house.
BP Shah Deniz II
Material supplied from BP approved Forge master, most notably for Thru Conduit Gate Valves.
PJV supplied cryogenic valves to the project for suitable to -196degC with cryogenic testing completed for all valves.
Share with friends