Products: Wafer Check Valves
Our Non-Return valves are designed to have the capability to meet any end user specification.
The Wafer type design allows the valve to be easily installed, compact and economical.
Product design features
- The Wafer Check design offer significant space and weight reduction compared with traditional flanged valve design.
- Complies fully with API 594.
- Dual Plate Wafer Check Valves
- Single Plate Wafer Check Valves
- Nozzle Check Valves
Sizes from 1/2" to 24". Pressure Rating up to API 10K.
- Carbon and Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- Austenitic and Super Austenitic Stainless Steels
- Duplex and Super Duplex
- Nickel alloys and Super alloys eg 6Mo, Hastelloy, Inconel and Monel
Other material combinations available against specific requirements.
ASME B15.2, ASME B16.34, ASME 5, API 594, Conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
Choice of seating arrangements include, Metal, Viton, P.T.F.E, Suffix 'M', Suffix 'P', Suffix 'V'.
PJ Valves has the ability to hydrostatically and pneumatically test wafer valves. Our bespoke pressure rig is capable of testing valves from DN050 and DN600.
API 598/BS EN 12266
Nozzle Check Valves
Our Nozzle Check valves offer significant energy optimisation and minimises water hammer effect compared with traditional check valves.
- Quick Dynamic, Non-Slam
- Minimum Pressure Drop
- Tight Shut Off
- API 6D Compliant
- API 598 Compliant
- ASME B16.34 Pressure/Temperature Ratings
- Suitable for all common Flanges
Size range from 2" to 32". Pressure Rating up to 2500lb.
Larger sizes, Pressure ratings and Specials on request. Alternative materials and configurations on request.
Bluewater Hæwene Brim
PJV supplied the main isolation valves for the Metering package on the project.
Statoil Mongstad CHP
PJV have even supplied valves in Titanium materials to NORSOK specifications and MDS requirements.
Share with friends